Thursday, May 09, 2013

Eating my way around Japan part 4 Nagoya

Dining out in Nagoya 

some amazingly delicious lamb served at this restaurant 


All manner of food washed down with a Japanese white wine 


the drink was a sweet plum flavoured alcoholic beverage 


I believe the dish in the centre was dried squid that was rehydrated in a tasty sauce


Nagoya style Tonkatsu ( Pork cutlet ) with Miso sauce


A noodle restaurant I decided to try by myself 


starting with beer and bamboo shoots 


the waitress tried to give me a fork to eat my noodles, I declined, instead she kindly took my photo


I had a large bowl of miso ramen with roast pork and spiced onion toppings


Gyoza and rather large measure of Shochu 


For my last night in Nagoya I found an Eel restaurant and had the grilled eel on rice set menu


It came with a warm seafood flavoured egg custard, miso soup and pickled daikon 


I finished with pickled squid and sake 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home